Never started a company before? Struggling with little or no cash? Have no experience, no baseline to judge your progress against? Thank God! You've got a shot at making this work.
So says Mike Michalowicz, author of The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur, a business book that is so uniquely useful, so raw and entertaining, it reads like the brainchild of Steve Jobs and Chris Rock.
Whether you're just starting out or have been at this for years, Mike's "get real" approach to business is a much needed swift kick in the pants. In this book, you'll discover:
- Why a business plan is a total waste of your time
- Why fulfilling your own needs is the first and last order of business
- Which three sheets of paper you need to successfully launch, manage and grow your business
- How to get started in business with little or no money
- The one little change to make with your income statement that will make your profits grow fast
- How to find and exploit resources that no one else knows about
- How to stop procrastinating and take action NOW!